Strem UK Customer Philosophy
- Build relationships not sales:
Our aim in business is to build relationships with our customers so that they see us as an organisation they can trust. Our customers feel confident in ordering again and recommending us to other colleagues and businesses.
- We do this by:
Prompt communication and fast replies, always being open and honest ensuring all information is provided in a timely manner.
- “Your chemicals work better than any of your competitors products.” Professor, University Chemistry Department.
- “The product arrived safely and is a beautiful yellow colour, as promised! We will definitely contact Strem next time we order our catalysts” Post-doctoral Research Associate, University of Liverpool.
- “It’s always a pleasure to deal with Strem – we would buy everything from you if we could!” Leading procurement organisation.
- “Your service is just perfect: simple online ordering, quick answers to queries and prompt delivery” A leading provider of high technology tools and systems for research and industry
- Strem UK operates out of Newton Hall, Cambridge.
- We offer a personal service with next day delivery in UK stock. We stock our most popular items.
- We have two deliveries per week from the US giving us an average 3.5 working days for US stock.
- We use a customised CRM (Customer Relations Management) tool to keep track of orders and update customers.